Friday, April 24, 2009

I have two small boys who I'll call Sonny and Baba (following the example of a friend of mine who uses Xanga). They are 26 months and 5 months, respectively, so ... SMALL. Tonight we went to a pizza palace with Dada and they were absolutely brilliant. Sonny said that he had "nice pizza" and Baba made lots of sounds like R2D2, which means he's happy. The only down-side was Sonny fell off his booster because he was trying to turn around to look at the babysitter-aged girls at the table behind us (he's a woeful flirt) but I got a hug out of it so that was all right! ;-b

We got home and everyone except me went to bed with no screaming and roaring (that's rare for Dada) so I've been passing time, watching SATC movie with my satellite going on the blink every 30 seconds or so, surfing on our brand-new computer, which I love, and trying to figure out how to blog.

And I got some new contact lens today and it feels like there's nothing in my eyes and I've had them in for 14 hours, which is a BREAKTHROUGH for me.

It has been a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment