Sunday, April 26, 2009

So much for blogging every day. O well.

It has been an average weekend. Other-half was supposed to run the OKC Memorial Half-Marathon but had rotten stomach cramps that cramped his style (hurhur!) so we spent the day at home instead. I'm going a bit stir-crazy (as is usual when I don't get out). I only got as far as the service station to get some milk to put in the tea.

Spent the evening figuring out where Baba falls on the growth curves for his age. Aside from the Big Giant Head, he is 7?th percentile for weight and 22nd for height. He is a chunky butt! We had the Magic/Hawks game on and I can't even tell you who won. I suppose that's what Foxsports.com and NBA.com are for. The important thing is the Mavs are up 3:1 against the Spurs. Maybe that Kidd trade makes sense after all.

We had Other-half's brother and family on a computer-call. Since we started doing this almost ten years back, the quality has improved so much. No echoing down the line or 10 second delays
or pixelly images, it's brilliant.

And we get to see all the cousins in person in a few weeks! It's going to be brilliant (if I don't kill my mother, who we're staying with first).

1 comment:

  1. If you figure out how to find time to blog everyday, please share your secret!

    ReplyDelete