Saturday, August 22, 2009

I just found Dooce! (http://www.dooce.com like she needs the help hahahaha!) She's incredibly funny and very honest. I think. Not saying she isn't but how would I know really? Anyhoo, she's funny and that's the most important thing, right?

I read her stuff about the birth of her second daughter and that was me except for it didn't work out. I DID ALL THE RESEARCH and PRACTISING OF BREATHING and TRYING TO VISUALIZE (because I'm shite at imaging visual stuff). Then my big-headed baby boy turns FUCKING FOOTLING BREECH with THREE WEEKS TO GO. I was so mad and I still get angry, no FURIOUS, when I think about it. I feel cheated because that's that for me more than likely. (Let's just say the Earth will have to start orbiting the Moon or something first!) I know, I know "happy and healthy". I'm not taking that for granted. But, in my mind, the labor and the baby are two separate things. I compartmentalize stuff, I'm anal - I know this.

No comments:

Post a Comment